Welcome Hockey Coaches...
We have created a series of Hockey Coaching Practice
Drill Guides to greatly enhance the learning potential
- In minutes you can have high quality multi-station drills for your
- No last minute web searching for drills or hockey manual drill
- Tired of running late from work to the rink wondering what drills to
do with your players?
- Are you repeating the same drills over and over?
- We have a database of over 1300 station drills used to create
practice plans scaled to age and ice surface.
- Hockey Practice Guides are available for...
- Pre-Season 'Tune-up' Programs
- House Programs
- Travel/ Rec Programs
- Hockey Camps
- Practice drill plans range from one (1) station to a maximum (6)
stations... age dependent.
Simple, Efficient and
- Pick the drill pages or
practice plan & start.
- No drill clutter... Simple
- 'On Ice Reference' can be
viewed by the players... No
redrawing of drills required!
- Portable...Keep it with your
hockey coaching equipment
- Full colour
- Heavy weight paper used through-out
- Key pages laminated for added
durability and for use with erasable
- From 1 to 6 Stations
- House & Travel / Rep.
- Camps & Pre-Season
- 1/2 Ice or Full Ice
Available for ages:
- 4-6, 6-8,
Designed for On Ice Use
Have a Look Inside:
Sample of a Few of the Drills
Hockey Benefits include:
- FUN in an organized, structured learning hockey environment
- Maximized ice usage and player interest
- Giving your hockey team the competitive advantage
- Increased skills development through increased practice drill
- Reducing your hockey drills preparation time to minutes
- Recapturing $100s and $1000s per season in idle practice ice time
Minimizing Practice Planning Time!
- Allowing you to use less experienced assistant coaches/ parents
- Easy to target specific hockey skill set drills
- More hockey skill drill sets addressed in each hockey practice
Maximizing the Use of Ice Time & Space!
- Using the entire hockey ice surface effectively with pre-organized
- Using the entire hockey ice time effectively with scheduled station
- Increased hockey player interest & benefit through less 'idle'
standing around time
A little about the authors. Both Alan May, veteran
NHL hockey player and Dave Mills have over 20 years
combined hockey coaching experience ranging from 4
year olds to professional hockey teams in both
Canada and the US. Alan also runs the largest
Hockey Skills and Skating program in Dallas, Texas,
US... Puck Power Hockey.
Hockey Practice Guide
All rights reserved
Demonstration... Sample of Cone Drills
of any player.
They have taken their experiences and developed a series of Hockey Practice
drills designed to assist hockey coaches and instructors in providing structured
hockey practices using multi-station drills to maximize ice surface utilization
and hockey player skill repetition.
July 22, 2008
TAMPA, FL – The Tampa Bay Lightning, parent club of
the American Hockey League’s Norfolk Admirals, have
named Mike Butters general manager, Darren Rumble
head coach and Alan May assistant coach of the
Admirals, Lightning owners Oren Koules and Len Barrie
“Alan May brings an extensive knowledge of the game of hockey as a player
and coach. He will be able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of our top
prospects and hone their skills to prepare them for the NHL. Alan’s coaching
style is such that we feel confident in his abilities to develop our minor league