Each Practice Plan...
- Starts with a full ice
- Moves into multiple
1/2 ice activities
- (1 - 3 stations per page)
- Ends with a cross ice
Available in 1/2 ice layouts for ages:
4-6, 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-14, 14-16
Each Station Layout contains...
- Primary and Secondary Drill Index
- Drill description
- Drill variations
- Drill Focus
- Full colour
- Heavy weight index paper used through-out
- Front - back and key pages laminated for added durability
and for use with water based markers
Ease as 1 - 2...
Select the Practice Activity 1 - 20
(Each age bracket has its own unique suggested practice layout)
Run the practice from activity 1 to activity 5
Practice Plan #2:
- Activity 1: runs for 12 minutes, use layout on page 2
- Activity 2: runs for 10 minutes, use layout on page 6
- Activity 3: runs for 8 minutes, use layout on page 8
- Activity 4: runs for 16 minutes (2 stations), use layout on page 24
- Activity 5: runs for 14 minutes, use layout on page 18
Available in Two (2) Styles...
Hang from glass
'On Ice Reference'
Size: 11" x 8.5"
- Large enough
for on ice player
- Secure to glass
Wear around neck
4" x 5"
- Always available
for quick reference
- Upside down for easy
-1/2 Ice: $59.95
-1/2 Ice: $29.95
Hockey Practice Guide
All rights reserved
Designed for House League Programs
- 20 Pre-planned Practices covering 60 minutes
- Structured... Each age group is designed based on player
attention span and drill complexity
- Up to 6 unique activity layouts per practice
- Organized to maximize ice usage and skill repetition
- Coach preparation time less than 2 minutes
- Ability to modify, customize... Blank laminated station layout
provides 100s of station combinations
- No last minute panic!... Quickly adjust to the number of
players, goalies, assistants, etc.
Hockey Practice Guide made it simple to arrive at the rink always
ready with a high quality hockey practice that provides your hockey
players with a structured and organized learning environment.
Ease as 1 - 2...