Travel/ Rep Hockey
Hockey Practice Guide made it simple to arrive at the rink always
ready with a high quality hockey practice that provides your hockey
players with a structured and organized learning environment.
Each Practice Plan...
- Includes single station, two (2) and three (3) station layouts
- Additional stations are added from 4 stations to 6 stations depending on
the age (younger players = increased stations)
4-6, 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16+
Each Station Layout contains...
- Primary and Secondary Drill Index
- Drill description
- Drill variations
- Drill Focus
Create a Practice Plan
(Each age bracket allows the coach to customize using included
blank rink layout)
- 90 min. practice
- 3 coaches
- 2 goalies
- 10 unique
Coach uses water
based marker to
create practice plan
Available in Two (2) Styles...
Wear around neck
4" x 5"
- Always available
for quick reference
- Upside down for easy
Hang from glass
'On Ice Reference'
Size: 11" x 8.5"
- Large enough
for on ice player
- Secure to glass
-1/2 Ice: $59.95
|-Full Ice: $34.95
-1/2 Ice: $29.95
Hockey Practice Guide
All rights reserved
- Coach defined Practice plans... Easily scaling from 30
minutes to over 3 hours!
- Each age group is designed based on player attention span
and drill complexity
- Up to 8 unique activity layouts per practice
- Organized to maximize ice usage and skill repetition
- Coach preparation time less than 5 minutes
- Full customization... Blank laminated station layouts provide
1000s of station combinations
- No last minute panic!... Quickly adjust to the number of
players, goalies, assistants, etc.
- Full colour
- Heavy weight paper used through-out
- Front - back and key pages laminated for added durability and
for use with water based markers
Ease as 1 - 2...
Run practice from activity 1 through activity 6
Coaches Practice Plan:
use layout on page 50
- Activity 1: runs for 12 minutes, use layout on page 2
- Activity 2: runs for 12 minutes, use layout on page 6
- Activity 3: runs for 12 minutes, use layout on page 13
- Activity 4: runs for 16 minutes (2 stations) ,use layout on page 35
- Activity 5: runs for 24 minutes (3 stations),
- Activity 6: runs for 14 minutes (2 or 3 stations), use layout on
Travel/ Rep Hockey Programs
Ease as 1 - 2...