Your time as a Hockey Coach is very valuable! The
majority of you are volunteers who are...
- Running from work to the rink
- Late because of meetings, travel, traffic, etc.
- Lacking time to pre-plan using the web or manuals
We made it simple to arrive at the rink always ready with a
quality hockey practice that provides your hockey players with
the optimum learning environment and great drills.
Provide your hockey players with...
hockey skill development.
- Hockey practices that maximize their
- A quick paced learning environment
Running from place to place does not always allow you...
- Time to surf the Internet
- Go through hockey manuals
Not only do we provide an easy to use hockey practice:
- It's available 7X24
- The drills are organized and structured
- It's available when you need it
- Saving you countless hours and money
We designed the hockey drills to...
- Keep the hockey players active
- Utilize as much of the hockey ice surface as possible.
Have you ever watched an inefficient practice...
- A player skates a drill...
- Then waits for the rest of the line to finish before coming back the
- The player skates for 5-10 seconds then stands for 2-4 minutes
before repeating the drill.
Hockey Practice Guide drill flow is designed to...
- Maximize activity
- Minimize standing around.
...The hockey coach and the drill design controls the rest interval not
the hockey players.
If a hockey drill can be designed to run on 3/4 of the ice, we then used
the remaining 1/4 of the ice for 1 or 2 more drill stations. This allows
for a smaller number of hockey players per drill... Increasing hockey
player repetition and maximizing ice surface use.
You would not be reading this unless you were a quality hockey coach
looking for ways to assist your hockey players in becoming better
- Repetition is the key to mastering any skill including hockey.
- With the Hockey Practice Guide we minimized the amount of time
players wait in line and maximized the amount of ice surface that is
- We scaled the hockey drills and the amount of stations used based
on... Age, ice surface, number of on ice assistants, coach to player
|Hockey Practice Guide 2017
All rights reserved